Welcome to EEnez Foundation
Our vision is to build an organization that provides accessible, professional and reliable services to communities across the Nelson Mandela Metro. To create communities where there is cohesion and communities are able to sustain themselves.
Our primary objective is to empower youth and communities through education. To provide entrepreneurs with the tools that will allow them to grow and sustain their businesses which in return will create employment opportunities and also contribute to the economical growth of the northern areas. To create sustainable employment opportunities for the broader communities and eradicate poverty
SHORT TERM GOALS:
- To create job opportunities within the organization by upskilling and empowering unemployed youth.
- Workshops and Training
- To conduct monthly information workshops with about 200 community members.
- To raise awareness within communities regarding entrepreneurial skills and development.
- To facilitate the training and development of entrepreneurs and provide them with any support needed to kick start their businesses.
- To conduct monthly skills audits within communities and assist community members with registering with employment agencies.
- Assist 50 plus entrepreneurs monthly, these entrepreneurs will have at least 2 workers. This would mean that within a 12-month period we could have created 1000 jobs.
- To access funding that will allow us to provide these training programs.
- To interview and employ staff that shares our passion and commitment, thus creating more employment opportunities.
- To build and expand on our already strong working relationship and create new partnerships with companies and institutions who share our vision.
- To provide ongoing monitoring and support of entrepreneurs.
LONG TERM GOALS:
- To win the confidence of investors by building a brand that impacts the communities and has a positive effect on the economy.
- To conduct monthly skills audit within communities that will be
utilisedto improve communities.
- To provide a service that creates sustainable employment and to assist in eradicating poverty.
- To change the
mind-setand attitude towards entrepreneurship as a viable alternative in providing employment opportunities.
- To expand the program to other parts of the Eastern Cape and also the country.
- To create a learning centre within the Northern areas where individuals will be able to come and be assisted on various aspects such as: Online computer assistance and training, bookkeeping assistance, all assistance with regards to business skills including customer experience, mentoring, assistance with job preparation and preparing for an interview, identifying
learnershipopportunities, obtaining accredited training aligned to Unit Standards and thus building qualifications, assistance with RPL training as well driver license training.
- To start an incubation and awareness program at schools to promote entrepreneurship as a career path.